Monday, June 2, 2008

"Only images remind"

Take one: Exploring image generators.

As someone who likes to work with design and color, I find image generators to be an interesting tool for the Web 2.0 generation. Designing layouts for web sites and blog sites are easy to do with these applications. Just cut and paste the code onto your page. How simple compared to the HTML coding I had to learn when I was the webmaster for the library I worked at while getting my master's degree. Kind of like using word processing software versus manual typewriters. Or doing database searching versus using print magazine indexes. Or taking pictures with a digital camera versus a SLR camera. You get the idea.

Take two: Create your own image.




Take three: Have fun!

Make your own movie clapperboard by visiting: http://online-generator.blogspot.com/2006/06/movie-clapper-board-generator.html


Namaste.

No comments: